November 29

School is almost done, and I don’t know what to do with my life yet. I don’t like anything at all. I see my friends and I notice that some of them want to become doctors or lawyers, other ones enjoy acting, singing or something, even the dunce ones know what to do after the school already, everybody but me.

In fact, I don’t care much about that, but you know, I "have" to follow the fucking rules of the society, just for making parents happy. It really sucks. I think that’s unfair. All the teenagers, like me, must do whatever we want, regardless the opinion of the rest. We don’t need any suggestion or stupid advices from older people. It’s our life, not theirs.

If I would live by myself, I’d just travel abroad over the world, and I would live the life just writing and drawing, writing and drawing, the day long. Of course, I’ll take Melissa with me, the most beautiful girl in the world. I love her. She is my only true friend, my love, my lover, my everything. She is only one school year younger than me. We’ve been hanging out for almost three years, and from then on she has made me happy, spend time with her is the best. I’ve realized she's my half soul. I don’t want her to go at the end of the school, and I don’t want to leave her.

There are few weeks left to think about my future, I don’t want to let my parents down, but in the same way, I don’t want to do something I will hate, and nowadays I’m hating everything, even myself, fortunately, I have Melissa, she makes me dream out of this stupid world, inhabited by stupid people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

interesante danielillo, muy interesante...
debes kontar algo mas sobre melissa para asi entender el por ke enrike esta tan looooko por ella.

exitos !!!
kisses...