December 9


I’m so sorry I’ve neglected you, but I haven’t had time to write because of the finals exams. I know school is useless but anyway I have to study to make my parents being proud of me.

School is finally over and now I’ve a mix of feelings. On the one hand, I’m really happy because my mom just told me that next year I’m going to move to a bigger city for attending college, but the best part is that I’ll go alone, throughout alone, that means I will live A-L-O-N-E, isn’t it terrific?, without arguments with my parents, just the solitude and I. In fact, my dreams are beginning to come true.

But in the other hand, I guess I will have to say good bye to Melissa. I don’t even want to think about our last day together. I can’t imagine the farewell. I would like to take her with me, and live together in my new house, but it is impossible. We have almost one month left to be together here. After that, we both will fly away to our different destiny. It sucks.

It’s going to be hard for me, and I guess for her too. She’s been the only girl in my life, beside my mom, my cousins and my sisters, of course. And I’ve been the only boy in her life. I won’t stand to see her with other guy. No way man!

Do you know how I met her? In school, I always saw her during the break. I liked her, her white face, her blond hair, and her green eyes, so beautiful. One day, almost five years ago, in one of my cousin’s birthday, I’d told her to introduce me to her. I wanted to know her. So my pretty cousin calls her and introduced her to me, after that she left us. I was extremely nervous. I didn’t know what to do. Actually, I didn’t remember what I told her, but it was funny, but since then, we have been hanging out and spending time together. I think it was first sight love. Although we are very different, we fall in love with each other very fast. At the beginning, nobody believed in our relationship because she was very pretty and I wasn’t, because I liked heavy music, she liked romantic; because she liked dancing, I hated it; because she was kind of popular, and I was weird. But I thing precisely all of these differences between us made and make strong our relationship. We shut everybody up. But I’m afraid we are going to break up. I want to cry.

2 comments:

GINNA said...

I LIKE IT, SO NICE.

Patty Bravo said...

It`s nice to see someone dares to share those deep feelings in a blog.You`ll survive.Love doesn`t kill fortunately,I think we would all be dead if so.Good english by the way.