December 2


Today has been the most useless day in my whole life. Since my parents have gone somewhere, I've been able to sleep until noon. I didn’t do it since I was a child… you know what? I miss my childhood, at that time I was free and I lived without duties. Now everything is different, my parents are nagging me all the time, I don’t know if they don't bear with me or vice versa. I guess they are the problem.

Anyway, today I felt like a king, I’ve spent the day lying down on my bed, listening music and eating. I ordered an extra large pizza, and I just got up from my bed to receive the pizza, go to the toilet, make shit, and call Melissa.

Also, at last I could turn up the volume of my radio with my favorite crazy music (crazy for my parents). It almost blew up my brain. I love this fucking music, man. I was freaking out my new life without parents, without anybody but Melissa and me, and making love with her all the time. Oh, for God’s sake! That’s life!

But tomorrow, I will go back to my current life. It really sucks!

No comments: