December 1


Yesterday, I went to a party arranged by some stupid students who believe they can shift the world. I just went because of Melissa. I’ve been thinking about our future, about what we both are going to do after school, and I’m afraid we are going to dismiss each other. I don’t want to leave her, but I’m just trying to be realist, we both up to our parents and I know her parents are thinking to travel abroad, they want her to study in other country, and I’ll stay here, rot myself in this fucking place. But I don’t lose hope to be together forever anyway

Thus, I want to be with her full time. Even though we know we won’t be any longer together after the school, we don’t talk about that at all.

I thought I was going to get bored and lost in the party, but actually I enjoyed it, even if I didn’t know how to dance. But now I do. Melissa love dancing, and she taught me how to shake my stiff body. I made a fool of myself in front of everybody. I turned red, but she was happy, she made fun of me. I love when she laughs at me.

Fortunately, this was the last party of the year, because the final exams are approaching and it supposes we all must study. That’s stupid. School is rubbish, it useless and a waste of time. It doesn’t make us better or something, on the contrary, school turns kids more stupid and dull. If I were president, I’d send the army to destroy every school in the wide country. That would be great, wouldn't that?. I can’t stand being here more time. I want to get rid of all this shit and be free, and do whatever I want, which is write, draw, and love Melissa.

No comments: