Life goes on

A lot of time has passed since the last time I wrote here. I have'nt been here, but lost. I decided to neither write nor even think about what happened after school was over. As I told you Melissa's gone. After this day, life shifted to a lonely and senseless state I just wanted to run away from home and from this fucking world. Up to now I still miss her, but I need to change. I thought it was impossible. She was my only friend during school times, almost five years. I didn't have anybody but her, and now she is no longer here. She is in the middle of nowhere. She will start a new life without me and forget me forever. Every day I used to wonder whether she thought of me as I do her. It is my wish that she does.

Today I woke up differently. I don't know what has happened to me but I feel better. As though I had a special dream (which I can't remember). Or maybe it's my another me. He came down and told me 'hey Enrike, what the fuck is happening with you, stop wasting your time in your room, there's a life outside, go and enjoy it, don't bug, weaky!' I think that happened because today is another day. Today is a different day from the others ones, even the sun is shining and the day is beautiful. I no longer want to keep wondering whether Melissa will come back someday. I guess I don't care anymore.

A new life is beginning. From now on, I will live the life and I won't let life lives me. My mom was right in saying, "Life goes on."

No comments: